My wife and I really enjoy this simple casserole!
Perogy Ham Casserole – EASY & DELICIOUS!
1) bag of frozen cheese perogies – 2 1/4 lbs (1 kg)
2) 1 can (284 mL) of mushroom soup
3) 2 cups of cubed ham
4) 2 cups of grated medium cheddar cheese
1) Cook perogies in boiling water in large pot till tender. Then transfer to a well-greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish
2) Combine soup and 3/4 cup of water in small bowl. Pour over perogies. Stir gently until coated.
3) Scatter ham over top
4) Bake, covered with foil, for 30 min at 350 degrees F
5) Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for another 12-15 min until cheese is bubbling.
It is AWESOME!