This meal is a definitely a favourite of mine!
Quick Chicken Divan
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cubed
3 Cups Broccoli Florets
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup of Chicken Broth
½ Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
2 Cups of cooked rice
1 tsp. Salt and Pepper
1 tsp. each of Chili Powder, Onion, and Garlic Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, cook the chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through. Add the spices.
3. Remove the chicken.
4. Add the can of soup, and chicken broth. Whisk the mixture until smooth. Bring to a near boil.
5. Add the broccoli florets, cook until bright green.
6. Add the chicken back to the skillet.
7. Pour the mixture into an oven safe dish.
8. Cover the top with the shredded cheese and bread crumbs.
9. Heat until the cheese is melted and the crumbs are golden brown.
10. Serve over rice
Kasserine (Kassie) Ali